Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miss Bryn the Dance Teacher






Just wanted to let you all know what Bryn has been up to recently. Not only is she working at Canterbury Assisted Living in Springville, taking care of 8 elderly friends, she is also teaching dance for Orem Recreation.

Bryn teaches every Tuesday and Thursday and has 2 classes of 3-5 year olds, 1 class of 6-9 year olds and 1 class of 10-15 year olds. Each class meets twice a week.





She has come up with some of the cutest dances for each class. They are dancing to Splish Splash I Was Taking A Bath, Bleeding Love, Hide and Seek and a James Brown combination that Bryn put together herself.




The girls adore her! I can totally understand why.



I am so proud of her...she is living her dream!

3 comments:

Chris said...

How exciting! I wish Jared and Kristi would put Makinley in Bryns class. I'll have to tell them...cute pictures..

Tui said...

Aloha,
I may have to see if Phoenix can join up! She already hula's so dancing should be a given. Oh yeah, tell Dani I cant see her blog because it's all private now.

Much love cuz,
jt

Shana said...

How cute. I wish that we were gonna be around in Jan. I would totally put Daxton in it!! He LOVES to dance. I am sure Makinley will join. That is so fun and I bet she is an awesome teacher!!! Thanks for calling me the other day. You are so sweet!!! Love you tons!