Sunday, July 11, 2010

Buddy Strikes Again!



This may appear that I am angry with the sweet little man, but I am not. I wanted him to stay while the picture was taken. We came home to this one day. Kirk actually got home before I did and took a picture on his phone and sent it to me. It was difficult to see and it appeared that he had 'undressed' the wing back chair. and piled it in the middle of the living room. Wrong! He took the braided rug which is 6x9', piled it up and tore big chunks out of the under padding. He really isn't that big of a dog and I am starting to wonder if the other dogs join in just to set him up.

We have taken the 'take a picture of it' approach with Buddy's adventures (to the dismay of our eldest daughter). I look at it as parenting your youngest child that showed up 20 years after the 'other' youngest child was born.....you just have to giggle, clean it up and hope you prevent the next disaster. Remember when you had your first baby and you sterilized EVERYTHING and made everyone wash their hands before they came within a block of the babe? By the time your baby is 6 months old you simply blow the germs off of the binky when it drops on the bathroom floor and hand it back to your little one.

I sincerely hope that Buddy grows out of this little stage soon. Until then, enjoy the updates :)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Not to my dismay .. I just know how much you like your furniture!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! I love it!

Karen said...

Looks like you could make your own Marley movie! My sister-in-law kept her dog in her backyard and he ate her hottub cover. Good luck with him and hopefully he'll grow out of this destructive stage.