Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ephraim Canyon with the Derico's

Kirk and I had a wonderful weekend adventure with Ralph and Cheryl at Cheryl's Bed and Breakfast in Ephraim, Utah. For reservations just get with me and I will give you the number :)

We spent Friday driving around beautiful little towns in Sanpete County, desperately looking for garage sales and admiring beautiful old homes. We had a most amazing dinner at the Sage Brush Grill. If you haven't, you SHOULD!!

We enjoyed cottage cheese pancakes with homemade fruit jam at the B&B and left from the Derico's on the four wheelers for a 5 1/2 hour tour of the beautiful mountains above Ephraim. I highly recommend it!

Thanks for a great get away Ralph and Cher!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Mom - So happy your back to blogging! You should post a few pictures of this trip :) - Love you!

Unknown said...

I agree with Dani! And so happy that you had a good time-we did too! Would love to do it again someday SOON! Love ya :)

Jared Wangsgard said...

There are some great old homes in that area. I've enjoyed reading your blog!