Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Freaking Adventures of Buddy


Let me start out by saying...I have already taken the sleeping pill prior to typing. Let me also say.....dang, that is funny :)

So, the newest addition, Buddy, the amazingly brilliant and worth every red cent puppy.....we love him, it is true. He loves us. That, is also true. As Claire and my favorite Uncle have said, "He can't believe his good fortune." How do we know how much he loves us? Simple. Every day, while we are at work, Buddy destroys something we enjoy and/or appreciate in our home. In dog-theory I believe this means "Now that I am in your home, you won't be needing this_______ as I will bring you much greater enjoyment." Then, he proceeds to eat the item. We have found that he doesn't like wheat bread......otherwise he would have eaten the entire loaf.



Maybe it was the plastic wrap that threw him off, who knows.

No comments: