Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GO VOTE! GO VOTE! GO VOTE!


The most important thing you can do today is VOTE!!! Don't put it off. Don't worry about how long you may be standing in line! Just do it!

A lot of people think their vote will be wasted if they are not voting for the person that the media and the polls are telling you is going to win. DON'T BELIEVE IT! Every single vote counts. Some votes will help someone win while other votes may help with financing for that organization, even if their candidate did not win.

We are so incredibly blessed to be in a country where we have the right to vote. We seriously take so much for granted. Please let your voice be heard!!!

I will now jump down from my soap box and go vote;)

1 comment:

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

I voted! I always vote and this time I believe my candidate will win! IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE!!!!