Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meow!



















My beautiful daughters and I went to CATS this weekend at the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake City. What a great show! This is the second time I have seen it and the first for the girls. The music, singing and dancing was amazing. It was a wonderful day spent with my girls, I love them so much.
The whole time they were growing up I remember thinking...."This is the funnest stage!" I found myself thinking that again as I look forward to hanging out with them and talking about everything you could imagine....except Barbies. I am so proud of the young women they have become and I can hardly wait for the next 'stage' as we all grow together.

6 comments:

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

Your daughters are as beautiful as you are....and ladies to be proud of! Glad you had a fun time. Spending time with daughters is one of my most favorite things~

Tui said...

I love to read my mom's deep thoughts. lol
Dejavu...just read basically the same post (and pictures) from Dani's blog.
I wish poeple would pay to see my cat.
jt

Chris said...

I saw Cats several years ago and I didn't like it.lol. but to each his own huh? lol. Cute picture of you three. Love ya

Kaci said...

Next time we're all going! Looks like a blast and a half. Glad you were able to make it...I'm so dang jealous I can hardly see straight!

Noni said...

Gena: Thanks for finding me and sending me Grandma's Eulogy of her funeral. I too remember her as Nona. Interesting that today my grandkids call my mother (Azailia) "Nona" and they call me Noni. Everytime I hear them call my mom Nona, I think of my Nona. IT's truly an honor to have known her and be part of her heritate. Thanks for reminding us of her.
She was truly an amazing women. I was 18 when she passed away. As a child she took care of me sometimes while my mother worked. I can remember the fragerant smells of her fabulous cooking when we entered her home. She would make sure we never left without feeding us. What a fabulous cook she was. When we entered her home there she would be dancing around in her kitchen singing to the Mexican music. It was the closest thing to Italian music that she could find. She would cook a feast. Never have I ever been able to taste spaghetti as good as hers. Homemade noodles and her secret sauce. I was looking thru some things the other day and came across an old apron of hers. I hung it in my kitchen and will wear it with much pride. She always wore an apron. Thanks again for sharing this blog and for allowing us to stay close.

Sincerely,
Lynnette Nielsen Rose
897-7355

Shana said...

What a cute pic. Glad you guys were able to go out and have some fun together! You guys are such a cute family!!