Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Dani Lou!

So, this will definitely age me but, it's really not about me. My oldest daughter is 21! I am so proud of her. She is an amazing person that makes me smile. She really acts more like she is 30 and there are great things about that too. She just got a puppy named Hank who is the other light in her life, her hubby Steve being her first.
Enjoy some pics of her growing up and then say aloud with me...."I can't believe how fast that went!"





























4 comments:

Chris said...

I always think of her on my moms birthday!! I hope she had a nice day. Where has the time gone? She's so adorable.

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

It's amazing how time flies....I constantly think back to when my kids were younger.. Like you, I am so proud of my kids and the special people they turned out to be. Dani is such a beautiful girl and it does look like she is so happy in her "new life" as a wife. Happy Birthday Dani! We love you! Aunt Neen and Uncle Kay

Tui said...

Holy crud, I remember your wedding and Dani when she was a baby. Now I feel like my knees...old.
jt

Shana said...

She is such a beauty. I love her wedding dress. I remember so many of those pics of her growing up!! IT is so sad that we don't get to see each other very often anymore!! And gena, you still look young and totally the same to me!! You look great!! :)