Friday, December 12, 2008

A GMC Christmas!


I was so excited about this Christmas card that I put together that I just had to share!! Check out Kirk's truck! He has worked so hard on restoring it and I think it is beautiful. I forced the kids into letting me take their pictures for this but I am so glad they obliged.

We went on our traditional Dinner/Christmas Shopping date with them last night. We had an amazing dinner at Tucano's and then went to the University Mall. We started this tradition several years ago and I love it. We get to spend some great time with the kids and they get to pick out exactly what outfit they would like to wear on Christmas Day. The great part is that they get what they want and it actually fits!!
Thanks for a great night!

3 comments:

Dani said...

You did great Mom, And you shouldn't be thanking us for a great night - We had soo much fun. And thanks for the wonderful Christmas Presents that we know about, But haven't opened :). Love you!

Anonymous said...

That picture is awesome! It turned out so cute. Can't wait to get mine! Merry Christmas to you :-)

Chris said...

Cute picture. I loved getting it in the mail. I didn't send cards except to my out of state family. But please have a Merry Christmas!! I love you all!!