Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 Things TAG!

*8 Things Tag*

I've been tagged ... 8 Things

8 TV shows I watch ...
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Brothers and Sisters
3- Desperate Housewives
4- What Not To Wear
5- Antiques Roadshow
6- Iron Chef
7- Flip That House
8- The news ...

8 things that happened yesterday...
1- Cooked an amazing BBQ Rib and Au gratin Potato Dinner.
2- Went to work.
3- Made delicious cinnamon bread.
4- Woke up at 3 AM
5- Cleaned my closet at 3:30 AM!
6- Laundry.
7- Listened to Sean Hannity...you should all really give him an ear!
8- Enjoyed dinner and visiting with my family.

8 places I like to eat ...
1- Ottavios
2- La Casita
3- Sizzler
4- Cafe Rio
5- Ruby River
6- Applebee's
7- McGrath's
8- Caraba's

8 things I'm looking forward to ...
1- November 5th. (No more elections)
2- Seeing the stock market regain and hold strong.
3- Christmas
4- Christmas Shopping ...
5- Seeing my Hubby tonight at work to celebrate his 20th Anniversary at Orem City!
6- Watching my kids continue to grow and learn...even as adults!
7- Seeing my grandparents again.
8- The Celestial Kingdom.

8 things on my wishlist ...
1- Chickens
2- A Chicken Coop. (It may appear that I am fixated on having chickens but....I am.)
3- Maybe a goat (the chickens need company)
4- That my sweet dog Crazy would hold on to her hair.
5- An appliance that would suck up every last hair that has been deposited in my home by my dog Crazy.
6- Gas prices below 2.50 a gallon. (I'm not asking for much here)
7- Absolute happiness for my kids.
8- No conflict. Period.

8 people I tag ...
1- Lou (Dani)
2- Boo (Bryn)
3- Christine
4- Kaci
5- Kayleen
6- Shanna
7- Kenzi
8- Joe Tuianna...just because;)

And ANYONE else who'd like :)

No comments: