Sunday, October 19, 2008

TWO OF MY FAVORITE THINGS, MY KIDS AND PHOTOGRAPHY!

I love to take pictures! I don't know where this little hobby came from but I totally love it. I love it even more when the subject is my family! Dani asked me if I would take some family pictures of her, Steven and Hank (my grand-dog). I was thrilled! We went up Mapleton Canyon to a little spot Kirk and I had scouted out earlier in the week. Check out the results and let me know what you think. Dani is a little partial to the black and white, I really like the color.





















2 comments:

Chris said...

Gosh you're good at it!! Of course it always helps to have cute subjects to photograph!!! I love the colors!!!

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

I agree with Christine.....You have "three" beautiful subjects and you can hardly lose...however, your talent in taking pictures rises above when you can end with such beauty!