Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Night Out With The Carly's

Brace yourselves American Idol officianados. The Carly Clan will be auditioning this season with their personal rendition of Happy Birthday.




The family gathered for Jim's 36th birthday (He says that is how old he is though there were some that were unbelievers.) and to spend some quality time with him before he leaves to attend PA school at Cornell University in New York. He will be gone for about 22 months. His fam will stay here in Utah and will, of course, be well taken care of by family.

Enjoy some of the pictures from the party, they are much more enjoyable than the singing;)















3 comments:

Kayleen and Kay Sheppard said...

I loved the "party" video and pictures. It was great seeing Gene and Bernita....I need to go down by the office, cause I really miss him and the other employees....I miss the people, but not the job....LOL Anyways, looks like you had a great time and Jim, Congrats on moving forward to a big and better life!

Dani said...

I am sad I missed this ... Dang it graveyards :) I LOVE their Happy Birthday song. And will miss Jim ...

Tui said...

Did you catch my American Idol post? Woul've loved to have sang next to the Carly bunch.
jt