Saturday, January 10, 2009

Announcing....A NEW Member Of The Family!!

I can hardly believe it! My amazing hubby brought home a new member of the family and I would like to be the first to introduce you.



His name is Whirlpool and WOW is he a hard worker! At 32" tall and 18" wide, he is a little smaller than others like him but that didn't stop us from welcoming him into our home with open arms. As you can see, he is black, and that just made us love him even more. I checked into a little bit of his ancestry and found that he has a little bit of Hispanic (Mexico) and Chinese (China) in him. Bundle all of that together and what a beautiful package.

As soon as Whirlpool got settled he went straight to work and washed an entire load of dishes! They came out all sparkly clean. He really is an expert at what he does.

Feel free to stop by and welcome our new little guy. He's kind of quiet but he is a perfect addition to the Bertelsen household!

4 comments:

Dani said...

I LOVE It - Looks great Mom.

Kaci said...

I'll make sure I swing on by and welcome my new cousin into the fam! Also, I totally want the sesame chicken recipe (and the egg roll recipe as well)! I have some other great chinese food recipes if you're interested!

Love ya!

mena said...

Love it, love it. I am so glad that I found your blog. I will for sure be checking in often.

Karen said...

Glad I found your blog again. You gave us your address a couple of years ago, but I wasn't into blogging then. It takes me awhile to catch on to the new ways of communicating. Anyway, it will be fun keeping up with your family events, especially an important one like a new addition to the family!